Saturday, November 29, 2008

BLESSED ASSURANCE- J’AI L’ASSURANCE DE MON SALUT


Blessèd assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Refrain

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Refrain

Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

Refrain

--------------------
FRENCH VERSION
--------------------

J’ai l’assurance de mon salut
Par la présence du Seigneur Jésus.
Son sang du péché m’a racheté,
Son Saint-Esprit m’a régénéré.

Refrain

C’est mon histoire, c’est là mon chant:
Louer mon Sauveur le jour durant!
C’est mon histoire, c’est là mon chant:
Louer mon Sauveur à chaque instant.

Parfait repos et parfait bonheur;
En mon Sauveur, j’ai la paix du cœur;
Je veille en attendant ton retour;
Je suis comblé, sûr de ton amour.

Refrain

No comments: